All about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency – Infographic
From past to future – all about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in just a few words. Predictions for the future of Cryptocurrencies.
All about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency – Infographic – Transcript
Timeline – cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin launch: 2009
- Litecoin launch: 2011
- Ripple launch: 2012
- Dash launch: 2014
- Tether launch: 2014
- Ethereum launch: 2015
- Bitcoin Cash launch: 2017
- Binance Coin launch: 2017
- Bitcoin SV launch: 2018
- Tezos launch: 2018
- EOS launch: 2018
Interesting facts in present
- Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin alone accounts for $6 billion of daily online transactions.
- There are 5,098 alternative cryptocurrencies in existence today aside from Bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges around the globe have exceeded 300 as of 2020.
- The number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world stands at 7,722.
- 1,800 new Bitcoins are added to the market daily.
- Turkey is the country with the highest rate of cryptocurrency adoption.
- Bitcoin: 68,23%
- Ethereum: 8,77%
- Ripple: 3,48%
- Tether: 3,47%
- Bitcoin Cash : 1,73%
- Bitcoin SV : 1,34%
- Litecoin: 1,11%
- Binance Coin: 0,99%
- EOS: 0,87%
- Tezos: 0,70%
Prediction for the future
- The blockchain market is predicted to rise to $23.3 billion by 2023.
- The world is predicted to spend up to 15.9 billion in blockchain-related tech by 2023.
- China is likely to become the first country that will launch a blockchain-powered central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- The cryptocurrency market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 56.4% from 2019 to 2025.
- The US federal government spending on blockchain is predicted to reach $123.5 million by 2022.
Please feel free to share this infographic. Backlink is not mandatory but will be really appreciated.